Monday, December 14, 2009

Week 15 Theme 2nd One

Reach for a Lucky, instead of a sweet.
Nothing refreshes better under the hot sun or after a hard day of work.
Have it your way.
Do you know me?
The skin you love to touch.
Reach out and touch someone.
Fast, fast, fast relief.
The ultimate driving machine.
For a product demo break glass.
Melts in your mouth, not in your hands.
Takes a licking and keeps on ticking.
We try harder.
Where’s the beef?
Think small.
My bologna has a first name.
How many licks to get to the center.
Prejudice is one of the worst side-effects.
Just do it.
It’s the real thing.
Snap, Crackle, Pop!
Good to the last drop.
Mmm, mm good.
It’s so simple.
A job well done.
I can be the March Playmate.
Be all that you can be.
Life’s too short for the wrong job.
Always a bridesmaid but never a bride.
A buck well spent.

3 comments:

  1. :) I hope this is along the right line...because it just wrote itself and I cracked myself up! :) That was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do discern the scenery behind the words here! And can see that it was fun to put together to see how close to the line you could come without stepping over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Completely innocent here! lol Ok, not so much. But hey, in my defense, it's the world of advertising...oh my, if their words can do this to adults just imagine what it does to kids when they jumble things all together.

    ReplyDelete